Hamachi is a vpn program which can be used to link up computers. With hamachi on an android you would be able to access the files on multiple computers from anywhere in the world (provided that you have wifi, 3g, 4g or any other type of internet connection on your phone) this is useful when programs like dropbox can't hold the file that you want because it is too large and you know that you will need it at some point when you are on the go.
To get hamachi on android there are a few requirements which must be met first
1. Internet access
2. Ubuntu/Debian/Backtrack or any other Linux distro on your phone.
3. Rooted phone (root access)
Once those 3 requirements have been met you should be set to go.
1. Boot up the Linux distro on your phone
2. Either open up the browser on the distro or the browser on your phone.
3. go to http://www.mediafire.com/?jwng92o6j56ov8l and download the hamachi file. If you did this on the distro then you may skip to step 5A
4. If it hasn't happened already, move that whole file to emmc on your phone
5A. Move the hamachi file from the downloads folder in the distro to /root
5. Open up the distro and copy that hamachi file from /mnt/emmc to /root
6. Open terminal and cd into that directory and run the following commands
7. sh ./install
8. mkdir /dev/net
9. mknod /dev/net/tun c 10 200
10. apt-get install sudo
11. apt-get install libcrypto++7
12. ln -s /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.7
13. sudo tuncfg
15. hamachi start
16. hamachi login
17. hamachi set-nick enter desired nickname here
18. hamachi join networkname password